Air duct cleaning refers to the removal of dust and contaminants within the ductwork. First of all, this includes the supply and return air ducts as well as the registers and diffusers in each room. Thus Powerful vacuums whisk away all dust and debris, preventing it from re-circulating throughout the home. In fact, all of the air duct in your home circulates through the ducts multiple times a day. And the air cycling through your ducts is the same air that completely fills your living environment…and it is the same air that you and your family breathe. As such, you want this air to be as clean as possible.
Removes Unpleasant Smells and Odors
- Pets, household cleaning agents, paint fumes, mold, tobacco use and even food preparation all contribute to stale smells in the air ducts. Every time the furnace or air conditioner is running. And these odors will repeatedly flow through the house.S0 even an accumulation of dust and dirt over the years can lead to a musty scent coming from the ductwork. Moreover detailed cleaning of the air ducts removes all odor trapping particles, and resulting in a fresher smelling home.
Creates a Cleaner Living Environment
- Having your air ducts professionally cleaned reduces the dust that would circulate throughout your living space. And landing on your furniture, your bedding, your flooring…just about everywhere. Fortunately, a thorough air duct cleaning reduces the amount of interior cleaning and dusting necessary to maintain a hygienic home.
Reduces Allergens and Irritants
- air ducts frequently contain harmful contaminants and micro-organisms. Thus these include pet dander, bacteria, pollen, mildew, mold spores, and similar toxins. Moreover people who suffer from allergies, asthma, and respiratory problems particularly sensitive to these airborne particles. In addition a periodic air duct cleaning promotes healthier living…Otherwise the dirty air in your home just keeps re-circulating over and over.
Benefits Of Regular Air Duct Cleaning :
- Reduced chances for wintertime illness and lowered risk for airborne pathogens.
- Cleaner air leads to fewer issues with asthma, allergies, and other breathing-related issues.
- The less particulate matter taking up space in your ducts, the more money you save on HVAC bills.
- Clean, good-smelling ducts. Air ducts that go without cleaning for some time may spread a foul odor through the home.
- Cleaning your air ducts on a consistent basis will allow you to check for malfunctions or needed repairs that could pose significant issues down the line.
How Air Duct Cleaning Really Works:
Air duct cleaning professionals will first visit your home to assess your family’s unique needs. Thus once a baseline established, the following three steps are followed:
1. Air filter screens are washed to remove grease, dust, dirt, and other contaminates.
2. A deep clean of the air supply source and return air supply will be accomplished using a series of products and specialized techniques.
3. Augustine’s unique RamAir 700PSA uses powerful pressure technology to force out and remove compacted debris from the deep areas of the duct.
For more detailed information about Augustine’s professional duct cleaning methods, reach out to our office today.